E1000 V1 - Wrt160N V3 Jtag

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
christianrodher wrote:
i need to bridge the pads with the pins? or just the two sides of the pads together?

You bridge the pads as pictured, the two sides. Linksys left out components to intentionally disable jtag.

then install a header in the 12 pin header socket (holes) in the pcb and connect your jtag to that.

if you look at the 1st picture posted, you can see a part of the header holes in the right side of the pic.

if you are looking at the pcb from the front, you will see the header holes (12 pin) left of the 5 conductor serial pad.

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
barryware wrote:
christianrodher wrote:
i need to bridge the pads with the pins? or just the two sides of the pads together?

You bridge the pads as pictured, the two sides. Linksys left out components to intentionally disable jtag.

then install a header in the 12 pin header socket (holes) in the pcb and connect your jtag to that.

if you look at the 1st picture posted, you can see a part of the header holes in the right side of the pic.

if you are looking at the pcb from the front, you will see the header holes (12 pin) left of the 5 conductor serial pad.

did that, but is not working. i'm trying to use Blackflashusb from tiaowiki.com with the FCUSB.7.05.EJTAG_32k firmware that is suppose to work on Broadcom. that is my problem?

FCUSB.7.05.EJTAG_32k
(designed for ATMEGA32u2)
+ Variable IR Length
+ MIPS Support
+ AMD16 and INTEL16 CFI programming routines
+ Legacy AMD and SST flash routines
+ PrAcc Mode
+ SPI over JTAG mode (supports Broadcom and Atheros)
+ Support for JTAG shift bulk (Xilinx)
Brizzo123
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:08    Post subject: Linksys e1000 v2.1 Reply with quote
I have a linksys e1000 v2.1 and i can not serial to it to flash hardware. I believe its bricked. Cannot ping it i tried serial port. And i tried the jtag connector as well
Can anyone point me in the right direction
There are no lights on when i power it up
I connect to serial with my usb converter 2 lights come on but unable to flash. Says can not connect and putty shows nothing on screen
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: