valet m10 v1 question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
revrenc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:34    Post subject: valet m10 v1 question Reply with quote
hello everyone, i flashed my m10 v1 about 3 weeks ago with this build ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/V24-K26/svn18946/dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_std_nokaid_small.bin everything works fine but ive noticed it only broadcasts wirelessly at 54 mbps, on cisco firmware it was 72 mbps, does anyone know of a way 2 increase output in this build, i couldnt find any setting in the menu

also could you point me to the latest stable build someone has already tested on this router, thank yall for any assistance you can provide
Sponsor
dm22
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33    Post subject: Re: valet m10 v1 question Reply with quote
revrenc wrote:
hello everyone, i flashed my m10 v1 about 3 weeks ago with this build ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/V24-K26/svn18946/dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD-2_K2.6_std_nokaid_small.bin everything works fine but ive noticed it only broadcasts wirelessly at 54 mbps, on cisco firmware it was 72 mbps, does anyone know of a way 2 increase output in this build, i couldnt find any setting in the menu

also could you point me to the latest stable build someone has already tested on this router, thank yall for any assistance you can provide

you are probably broadcasting on Wireless G mode only.

if you want anything higher than 54, you would have to select Wireless N.

Go to your router webpage. Click on "Wireless" tab..and select "Wireless Mode"..and so on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: