DIR-601 DHCP Server stops Responding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
FinalSynFrey
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02    Post subject: DIR-601 DHCP Server stops Responding Reply with quote
I'm currently running the 21676 Build on my D-Link DIR-601. And my main issue that I'm facing is that the DHCP Times out when you don't reboot in 1 Week. As soon as the up time is around 15-20 Days, the DHCP Server will stop responding causing the LAN to not connect to the Internet. However, devices connecting through Wi-Fi is still able to connect no problems. Just the Ethernet Ports stop connecting online for no apparent reason.

This happened in a Previous build I've used which is the 20119 Test build, which is why I updated to 21676 to see If that problem will occur again. And apparently, the same issue still exists. It pisses me off that I have to reboot my Router just to get the DHCP Server to respond again.

Sure I can just use Static IP, but even then, It still refuses to connect once the DHCP Server stops responding. I hope this isn't a Hardware issue because I really don't have the money and time to look for a new Router.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: