WNR3500U/L unstable with QOS enabled.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Endymion_
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19    Post subject: WNR3500U/L unstable with QOS enabled. Reply with quote
The title says it all here. I have tried three builds before the latest testing version with the WNR3500U/L, thinking that spontaneous reboots were due to some bug in the recent builds. But, it looks like the culprit is my having enabled QOS. Is this a known problem with newer builds, a problem with the kind of hardware (CPU) I am dealing with in this router, or something else entirely (i.e. config issues with certain settings)? I searched around a lot for any possible cause as to the rebooting that I went through before undoing settings I had made recently, and sure enough turning off QOS solved the reboots. But of course that eliminates a feature that I really wanted to use with this router. I am currently at 19342.
Sponsor
Endymion_
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 16:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
It seems this is not unique to my particular model.

rog1121 wrote:
Has anyone tried using QoS on the mini based build. Every time I enable QoS it crashes my router after about an hour and I have to reset it.

I feel like I'm the only one with this problem becuase I can't find any QoS related problems with DD-WRT
marshalleq
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Did this ever come right for you? I'm suspicious this is the same cause of the same symptom on my router..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: