RT-N13U B1 access point trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
jp2
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 17:32    Post subject: RT-N13U B1 access point trouble Reply with quote
Hi,

I have been using a RT-N13U running dd-wrt as my router now for over a year now and it has been great.

So, I recently bought a new RT-N13U B1 to expand the wireless coverage of my network. I flashed it and set it up according to the wireless access point guide on the wiki.

I have had trouble getting the B1 to work correctly. When I connect to the B1 (through wireless or lan port), I am assigned an IP by the original router, but I am unable to access the internet.

Likewise, if I ping the original router from a pc connected to the B1, I get no response. But I can ping my B1-connected pc from a pc connected to the original router and get a normal response.

I've gone over the setup for the access point multiple times, but I cannot find the problem. I can only assume I made some stupid mistake which is causing this. Any help would be most appreciated.
Sponsor
facsi
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
How did u set up your internet? Adsl router + Rt-n13u? If so, devices must be on a different subnet.
Andy_Burn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does this link help?

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=148646&highlight=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: