WNDR3700 v1 running slow with hard wired connections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
bill.brunt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 22:51    Post subject: WNDR3700 v1 running slow with hard wired connections Reply with quote
I have an connection that gives about 30MB/s. When I connect a laptop directly to that and download a file, it comes down at 30MB/s. When I plug that connection into the yellow internet and then plug the same laptop into one of the Ethernet connections, doesn't seem to matter which one, the download speed goes to 3MB/s.

I'm running ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2011/06-14-11-r17201/ and was considering going to 12-20-11-r18024 just to see if that would help.

I looked around and found an entry for upload and download speeds in NAT/QOS->QOS and found settings of 100,000 kbits for both. I tried to change these to 1,000,000 but 100,000 was as high as they would good. NIC properties indicated in both cases when directly connected and connected through LAN port on WNDR that it was getting 1 Gbs connection.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
bill.brunt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 23:05    Post subject: would this be related? Reply with quote
http://madcompscientist.blogspot.com/2011/07/week-in-memes.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: