DIR-615 d2 wireless bridge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
max246
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:01    Post subject: DIR-615 d2 wireless bridge Reply with quote
Hi all,
I have ready so many posts and tried to flash 2 different versions but still dont get if this hardware support this feature.
I have read that is impossible to enable it, and I can't figure it out.

Does anyone has managed to make it work? I tried with no security, and the system didn't allow to talk between my network to the bridged one.
I dont know where I can get any logs of errors, if someone can help me to find it out, this would be great.

And yes I followed the wiki, more than twice, nothing changed.

I am dispersed Sad
Sponsor
jfish99
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
should be simple, I have done this so many times, connecting as a repeater bridge. I even went as far as to setup a seperate guest wireless on the repeater bridge 615d and it works as well.

what steps did you go thru to set it up
kcgsimpson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote
I had this issue, it seemed that I had to actually nail the wifi channel in the ap and the repeater. On the repeater, change the mode to ap and change the channel and save the settings, then change it back to repeater bridge and apply them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: