OpenVPN Server problem with svn17084 build on WRT610N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
awrightus
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 23:37    Post subject: OpenVPN Server problem with svn17084 build on WRT610N Reply with quote
I'm running the "big" version of svn17084 on a WRT610N V1. Having a problem configuring the OpenVPN server and I don't see the problem described anywhere. When I paste all of the certifies in the respective fields, using http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/VPN_%28the_easy_way%29_v24%2B as a guide, once I click "apply", the "CA Cert" field blanks out. The "network" value is also getting blanked out, but the subnet mask remains. When I ssh into the device, and look at the contents of /tmp/openvpn, all of the certs get created, yet there is no ca.crt. Also, openvpn.conf ends up with a line that just says "server 255.255.255.0", so the network value isn't making it. Any suggestions how to make this work? Any help appreciated.
Sponsor
olerocker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello there my friends,

I am having a similar problem with my 610 v1 using 14826.

Although openvpn is working, after i reboot i lose the ca.cert settings and have to re apply them to get openvpn to work again.
Also most of the time the apply button as mentioned in the previous post doesnt seem to work.

Another issue that i dont know if it is related is that even though port forwarding is done correctly i dont seem to see my ports through the web interface since i started using openvpn on my router.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: