Milkfish and internal PBX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
gmichels
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 21:26    Post subject: Milkfish and internal PBX Reply with quote
Hi all

I have an internal VoIP PBX behind a DDWRT router which I'd like to be accessible from the outside (mobile softphones from the internet). Here's the layout:

Code:

(lan)                                           (router)                                            (internet)
PBX IP                ---               Linksys E3000              ----           softphone clients
10.100.50.4                           10.100.50.2
SIP port: 5060             DD-WRT v24-sp2 big svn15962
RTP ports: 10000-12000

I tried port forwarding 5060/udp and 10000-12000/udp to 10.100.50.4 but the farthest I got was one way audio (when enabling using STUN).

Now I read about the Milkfish SIP router, but the examples are only for internal SIP clients connecting to an external SIP server thru the router, and setting the router itself as the SIP proxy.

How about my scenario? Can Milkfish help me in my case of internal SIP server and external SIP client?

Thanks
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: