Openvpn Client - WBMR-HP-G300H - Forms issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
d4nte
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 13:49    Post subject: Openvpn Client - WBMR-HP-G300H - Forms issue Reply with quote
Hi,

I have a WBMR-HP-G300H with dd-wrt v24-sp2 installed.
I would like to connect the router to my openvpn server.

When going in the VPN tab and activating openvpn server/client feature I have 2 forms for openvpn client. I am not sure if it is normal.

I fill the first form, click on "Save" and all forms get empty. So I fill again the first form, click on "Apply Setting". I then check on server side I see no attempt to connect with the certificate/key given to my router. I go back to the VPN tab and I see that the forms are empty again !

Can you please tell me:
- where I can find the openvpn logs on dd-wrt
- where is the openvpn configuration used by dd-wrt (so I can try to fill it with vi)
- what script usually start the openvpn server

I do not mind solving the issue using the command line I just needs some tips.

Many thanks.

PS: I have not been able to install optware yet so please avoid solution using ipkg.

[edit] I don't think it helps but I am using my routeur as a client bridge (connected to my other wireless router/modem)[/edit]
Sponsor
darwin2
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
You finde your config in nvram.

nvram show
d4nte
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
Problem resolved,

Openvpn did not work because the time was not correct and thus it was refusing to use the certificate has it was "not yet valid".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: