TL-WR1043ND ram upgrade needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
nicko42004200
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:51    Post subject: TL-WR1043ND ram upgrade needed Reply with quote
i would like someone to install a ram chip on my TL-WR1043ND. a 64. what whould you charge me?
thanks. would like done asap.also how about a sd card mod???? but def. want the 64 mb ram installed. and i suck at sottering.carpal tunnel kills that for me. cant hold the iron more than a min. before my hand throbs Crying or Very sad
Sponsor
kurdx
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:14    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got the same router, but what would be the benefits of upgrading to 64? Just curious.
Also, can't you just use an adapter for the USB port instead of the sdcard mod? Just an idea.
kurochkin
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 20:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
kurdx wrote:
I got the same router, but what would be the benefits of upgrading to 64? Just curious.
Also, can't you just use an adapter for the USB port instead of the sdcard mod? Just an idea.

The benefits depend on the kind of load your router sees - if you're hosting your website with PHP scripts, using a torrent client and sharing files with Samba on it, then you could definitely make use of extra RAM.
As long as your router's CPU can handle all this, of course Smile

nicko42004200, what's your geographic location?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: