Belkin F5D8235-4v2 neither bricked nor working.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
hud
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 22:29    Post subject: Belkin F5D8235-4v2 neither bricked nor working. Reply with quote
Router had been flashed and working with dd-wrt for some months but one day it just stopped working. It is not dead, it is not bricked, serial console shows that router hardware works without problem, but except serial console the only working connection is WiFi. LAN connection and DHCP does not work, LAN ports are in some hub mode: from any LAN port everything is forwarded to all other LAN ports, but WAN port is separated from this hub and WiFi is also separated from LAN and WAN. MAC addresses changed from Belkin range to Ralink numbers, but even if I change them back to Belkin numbers, it does not help.
I can re-flash it with dd-wrt or original firmware via WiFi connection but with any version its behavior is still the same.
It looks like everything is there, but it is separated and not connected together even if ifconfig shows everything configured.
One day it was working, next day it was like this.
Please if anybody can help, I've been trying to make it work for more than one month without any success.
Thanks for any help.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: