PPTP With bcrelay

swatchpuppy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 16:12    Post subject: PPTP With bcrelay Reply with quote
Hello all,

I'm trying to setup the router for pptp vpn connections, but all pptp clients get on the subnet 255.255.255.255, and the lan clients get on the 255.255.255.0, not being able to broadcast.
I've tried to advanced routing as posted elsewhere, but it didn't work. I've also tried to compile it myself and add it to an existing build with developers kit, but apparently I'm not smart enough.

If there's someone kind enough to upload an image like DD-WRT v24-sp2 (09/30/09) mini-usb-ftp for broadcom ( found it in http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/others/eko/V24_TNG/svn13000/dd-wrt.v24-13000_NEWD_mini_usb.bin with pptp compiled with bcrelay support, with noStor and noHotspot, I would be very appreciate.

The best regards,
SwatchPuppy
Sponsor
swatchpuppy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 18:35    Post subject: Solved Reply with quote
I found that the firmware binaries in http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/down.php?path=downloads%2Fothers%2Feko%2FBrainSlayer-V24-preSP2%2Folder%2F100109%2Fbroadcom/ are build with bcrelay support, so WARCRAFT POWER!!!
lechugaverde
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi! Do you know what versions for my tp link wr1043nd are built with bcrelay support?. It has an Atheros AR9103 Wireless NIC.
The broadcast option is in the control panel, but bcrelay is not compiled
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: