Unable to access Ymail and Aol account and other sites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
kamppi
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 15:15    Post subject: Unable to access Ymail and Aol account and other sites Reply with quote
I am using the Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2 and just updated the latest Professional Firmware Ver.V24-SP2 build 19154. After updating, I noticed that:

1, I no longer be able to access my router by using IE, however it is ok to locate the web portal, 192.168.11.1 by using Firefox 18.x and 19.x;
2, I cannot access the Yahoo Mail and AOL after inputting the log-in details! It is ok when I use the same router with the official Firmware 1.82 yesterday; I still manage to get the basic interface of AOL. However, when I tried to click my emails, there is no response
3, When I visit the Adobe Download site (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/), I no longer be able to select any products at the “Product” section, when tried, it only bounced back to the site with the title: Acrobat -Macintosh.

This happens on both of my Win7 and Win8 machines. Please help! Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: