Linksys Cisco EA2700 Serial Dump/CFE ect ect.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
andreimagura
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
i confirm that the build r24461 has an issue with wifi radio, doesen't work.
Sponsor
andreimagura
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote
Please make somthing with the processor load, becouse @ 65mbps the processor is @ 100% load and my internet connection is 150 mbps! i am running build 24160
tinbilly
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
Many thanks for the update. Finally it works fine.

nolimitz wrote:
for anyone having issues with EA2700 and realtek ethernet adapters, finally solved it.

you need to go to your adapters properties then advanced and change energy efficient ethernet to disabled.

i have to realtek on win7:

-100mbps fast ethernet that was only working at 10mbps (now at 100mbps)

-GBe that was not working with EA2700 and now connects fine at 1Gbps
andreimagura
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
There is anyone how had the Broadcom BCM5357 chip rev 2 overclocked? WAN to LAN throughput is horrible! Any sugestions how to ovrclock?
something_new
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 21:48    Post subject: Sticky post? Reply with quote
Would it be an idea to create a sticky post with the latest instructions and release comments for the noobs out there (me included)?

Thanks
lordzerg
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 21:26    Post subject: I folowed these steps but not work Reply with quote
Quote:
Here, this is what i did starting with the linksys smartwifi factory firmware :
1) soft default reset (15s)
2) flash linksys classic
http://kb.linksys.com/Linksys/ukp.aspx?vw=1&articleid=25856
http://downloads.linksys.com/downloads/firmware/FW_EA2700_1.0.14.129982.zip
3) hard reset 30/30/30
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Hard_reset_or_30/30/30
4) flash linksys classic (even if it is already there)
5) hard reset 30/30/30
6) flash BrainSlayer image (build 24160)
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=261499&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/others/eko/BrainSlayer-V24-preSP2/2014/05-27-2014-r24160/linksys-ea2700/
7) After the first dd-wrt boot, set the boot options in GUI (Administration -> commands -> save startup)
nvram set partialboots=0
nvram commit
8 ) hard reset 30/30/30
9) set again the boot options wich ha been erased by the hard reset 30/30/30 (Administration -> commands -> save startup)
10) Configure dd-wrt like i want

i started with these steps and i was on STEP 6 flashing the DD-WRT but after i flash it router reboot and then reboot and then 3-4 times and im again at the classic linksys software Sad what im doing wrong and is there a new version?
i have 1 question more - anyone have speed problems with this router? its gigabit router but it cut my speed to 50% with cable connection not wifi. i have fiber optics 100mbit/s and 70mbit/s upload with this router i have 50mbit and 30mbit upload - poor performance
gonfreecs
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 20:10    Post subject: Re: I folowed these steps but not work Reply with quote
Hi lordzerg,
lordzerg wrote:
i was on STEP 6 flashing the DD-WRT but after i flash it router reboot and then reboot and then 3-4 times and im again at the classic linksys software Sad what im doing wrong and is there a new version?

There is newer versions but none have been really customized by BrainSlayer or others so they are really buggy. You should stay on build 24160 (wich is a test build too be aware when you flash).

Try to flash back linksys smart firmware (the factory one) and then flash linksys clasic (hard reset each time). I had the reboot problem the first time too.

lordzerg wrote:
i have 1 question more - anyone have speed problems with this router? its gigabit router but it cut my speed to 50% with cable connection not wifi. i have fiber optics 100mbit/s and 70mbit/s upload with this router i have 50mbit and 30mbit upload - poor performance

I have a shitty connexion so i can't tell you but i read some posts saying that the CPU load was really high on high speed connexions. It is possible because it is a test build (not stable/optimized). Try to check that in the GUI. If it is the case you can do nothing about it but wait for a stable build :/
Elaai
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22    Post subject: Re: I folowed these steps but not work Reply with quote
gonfreecs wrote:
Hi lordzerg,
lordzerg wrote:
i was on STEP 6 flashing the DD-WRT but after i flash it router reboot and then reboot and then 3-4 times and im again at the classic linksys software Sad what im doing wrong and is there a new version?

There is newer versions but none have been really customized by BrainSlayer or others so they are really buggy. You should stay on build 24160 (wich is a test build too be aware when you flash).

Try to flash back linksys smart firmware (the factory one) and then flash linksys clasic (hard reset each time). I had the reboot problem the first time too.

lordzerg wrote:

I have a shitty connexion so i can't tell you but i read some posts saying that the CPU load was really high on high speed connexions. It is possible because it is a test build (not stable/optimized). Try to check that in the GUI. If it is the case you can do nothing about it but wait for a stable build :/

I had the same issue where my ea2700 rebooted 3 to 4 times and then I was back on the linksys classic firmware. When you do the 30/30/30 make sure to UNPLUG the power cable. I just switched it off at the power switch at the back (it is kinda tricky to keep the reset button pressed, and unplugging the power cable) but that did the trick for me - now a happy dd-wrt'er ! Very Happy
arturkin
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is there any way to use JFFS? Mine shows read only, and no space left after enabling in GUI.
loft
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
The strangest thing happened to my router tonight (giga - build 23838): it reverted to the original classic Cisco firmware. After I flashed back dd-wrt, it started working again like nothing happened.
I'm just puzzled...
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
loft wrote:
The strangest thing happened to my router tonight (giga - build 23838): it reverted to the original classic Cisco firmware. After I flashed back dd-wrt, it started working again like nothing happened.
I'm just puzzled...

Haven't you read this thread?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
Truth be told, I didn't keep myself up to date with this thread. I read now and there, but I might have skipped a few posts.
And even if I would have read it, my router worked fine for the last few months.
Anyway, just wanted to report the situation.
vic_singh
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does DD-WRT fix the lan speed issue with this router?

I notice wireless speed is 2x faster than lan.

several people have the same issue with this router.
Locomotivo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Elbard wrote:
2. Router makes squeaking sounds Shocked from time to time. (it was not like that on stock firmware, though when i am doing 30/30/30 i hear them sometimes )

Can someone help me ?
Same here (running SVN revision 24160), but ALL the time (except, maybe, shortly after a reboot). Any ideas/workarounds? It is just loud enough to be annoying...

Other than that works great for my purposes, much better than any of the Cisco abominations. Thanks to all that made it possible.
mfd10000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 21:29    Post subject: New releases Reply with quote
Hello1

I tried versions:r25179, r25203.

WIFI steel not working.

wl radio
wl status

retuns

wl: wl driver adapter not found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30, 31, 32  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 26 of 32
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: