Connection Issues with ESXI 5.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Gamerbro10
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:30    Post subject: Connection Issues with ESXI 5.5 Reply with quote
I am attempting to setup a VMware vSphere Hypervisor on an older PC to evaluate the software and use as a test environment. I attempted to connect it to my E2000 (14929 initial) via ethernet however the pc wont show up as being connected in the ddwrt gui and I cant access it on my local network. I tried setting up both Static and Dynamic IPs with the ESXI but still I was unable to connect via the vSphere client or ping the server's ip. Strangely enough the server will appear for a brief time as an active lan connection in the ddwrt gui when I attempt to test ping from the ESXI server but then it disappears again. The server itself fails to ping the router when I run the network test/ping tool. I tried with both DHCP on and and off and disabled DNSmasq as DHCP/DNS on the router. Suggestions?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: