Super Channels Nanobridge M365

Slyexe
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:11    Post subject: Super Channels Nanobridge M365 Reply with quote
Hey guys,

Simple question to ask here, do the super channels on 3.65GHZ Radios also work?

Ubiquiti has 4 of them in my country and I am interested in a homebrew project using DD-WRT.

I have 2 units, one will be acting as the AP and other as a client bridge, I have tested this on AirOS and have had success. However, I am wanting to install some additional packages.

The frequency I will be using is listed as Channel 151, 3.661GHZ within AirOS. I have installed DD-WRT to one which list the channel 151 but it's frequency is 3.865 which is not what I am needing. Neither unit can see each other and swapping the channels/frequencies around came to no prevail.

I understand these are 5GHZ radios with a down converter in them but unsure if it has been developed to work with super channels.

Just need someones brain to pick for a second to let me know if I can spend the money on the pro-activation & super channel.

Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: