Help Client Brigde Tp-Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
gblouzada
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:18    Post subject: Help Client Brigde Tp-Link Reply with quote
colleagues, I have a problem getting brigde client configuration using the dd wrt router TP-Link WR-740N, everything is configured correctly bad they do not communicate!

PS: I have another access point, AP-Router with RTL8186 chipset and it works perfectly as brigde!

I hope you can to help!
Sponsor
numerci
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
I had some problems also (connection use to drop after a few minutes) with the in Client Bridge and WR740N on build 18777 but it was because of the main router. After I have installed DD-WRT on the main router it works fine.

Please see the instructions how to configure on the picture from the right: http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Wireless_Bridge

If is doesn't work from the first time try again (after hardware reset). It took me about 3 tries until it went well. Careful at the steps order and if these are saved.

After it works make a back up of you configurations.
gblouzada
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 14:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
numerci ok, I will review the settings, and post the results, let's see if it works! Smile
gblouzada
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

able colleagues, earned even help numerci, downloaded and upload the version you are using and ran on time, remembering also that the passwords are to be wep or WPA2 AES!​​! I hope this post helps the guys there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: