WRT54g problems running build 14929

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Eacool
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:22    Post subject: WRT54g problems running build 14929 Reply with quote
Having problems with build 14929 on my router. 5-10 min after start up the router web configuration becomes unresponsive, and DNS lookups preformed by clients start failing. However sites whos ip address is cached continue to function, and all clients remain connected to the router .The only way to fix the problem is to restart the router. I am using AES WPA2 encription and the linksys 54g version 8.0.

Thanks!
Sponsor
papajon81
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
seems like a network addressing problem, no-one else responded, and i'm wildly guessing because you didn't say what mode you're using, if it's a repeater, likely IP adress errors, set for bridged in unbridged mode, vise versa. if it's just an AP wired to a modem, i dunno settings screenshots may help

WRT54G, 4 life
Eacool
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
papajon81 wrote:
seems like a network addressing problem, no-one else responded, and i'm wildly guessing because you didn't say what mode you're using, if it's a repeater, likely IP adress errors, set for bridged in unbridged mode, vise versa. if it's just an AP wired to a modem, i dunno settings screenshots may help

The router is just a ap with a dsl speedstream modem. Also, seems the problems only started after compressing the cfe to run the micro plus builds. I also tried restoring the factory firmware, and have no problems but when returning to dd-wrt the same problems start ocuring over again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: