New Build (BS) 19342

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
zopostyle
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 14:13    Post subject: Re: New Build (BS) 19342 Reply with quote
barryware wrote:
zopostyle wrote:
barryware wrote:
zopostyle wrote:

Working 100% on E2500.

Including the 5ghz radio?

I don't have any 5Ghz device to test..

Does it show up.. Are there config parameters for it? I don't have a 2500.. Only a 3200

No, on the page only shows configuration to 2.4Ghz..
If you want, I can talk to you via msn, and you can send me builds to test.. but I stay at home from 6pm to 23h30pm and now it's 11h13am..
zopostyle [at] hotmail
Sponsor
mm7
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Running mini version on WRT54GL. Works like a charm, no glitches yet found. Running for more than a day now.
mm7
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote
BTW, can anyone tell if the standard version will be fixed to flashed on a 4mb flash? Last to standard version builds failed on 4mb flash.
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 14:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can confirm with this build on the D1800H that enabling QOS kills the WebUI.... a complete factory reset is needed to restore reliability.

-Fractal
easyxtarget
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can confirm that enabling QOS breaks the WebUI and my entire internet connection. This happens on an e2500. By restarting the router and logging into the WebUI (which works for about 30 seconds) and disabling QOS everything works fine.
forenuser
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello!

Simply enabling QoS did not kill anything here. Router goes on as usual, with or without reboot. As i have no use for QoS i did not try any QoS rules, so with some rules entered this may change. Any rule examples?

Edit:
While playing with my 3G/4G problem it seems that the option "Connection type" does not take effect.
/Edit

Hardware: Linksys E 3000, EU/german model.
Software: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/08/12) mega / (SVN revision 19342)
easyxtarget
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 22:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
forenuser wrote:
Hello!

Simply enabling QoS did not kill anything here. Router goes on as usual, with or without reboot. As i have no use for QoS i did not try any QoS rules, so with some rules entered this may change. Any rule examples?

Edit:
While playing with my 3G/4G problem it seems that the option "Connection type" does not take effect.
/Edit

BitTorrent set to bulk, http set to regular. If you setup QOS the router works for a some time (not really sure 10min - 2hrs) and then the internet drops and it's not accessible over the webui. At this point rebooting no longer helps.
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 22:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
Edit: I changed QOS from HTB to HFSC and no lockups so far..

-Fractal

Last edited by Fractal on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:21; edited 1 time in total
forenuser
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote
easyxtarget wrote:
forenuser wrote:
Hello!

Edit:
/Edit

BitTorrent set to bulk, http set to regular. If you setup QOS the router works for a some time (not really sure 10min - 2hrs) and then the internet drops and it's not accessible over the webui. At this point rebooting no longer helps.

Hello!

With the settings
    Packet Scheduler: HTB
    Service: bittorrent, Priority: Bulk
    Service: http, Priority: Standard

the router is up and running for abbout 5h now meaning i have remote access to the router.
I just changed the QoS setting to "Packet Scheduler: HFSC" and watch if/what will happen.

Edit:
Now i tried the following QoS settings:
    Port: WAN and LAN&WAN
    Packet Scheduler: HTP
    Router GUI access: Yes
    Internet access: Yes

Port: WAN and LAN&WAN
    Packet Scheduler: HFSC
    Router GUI access: Yes
    Internet access: No, but GUI displays WAN IP* and WAN light is on.
    Turning back to HTP brings back internet access.

GUI not killed so far.
*I am on cable internet, display might change with PPPoE or anything else.
Macgyver
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 17:56    Post subject: vpn broken Reply with quote
pptp is broken in this build; openvpn shows 0.0.0.0 for netmask ?? in this build and 19327

Hardware that works for me:
RT-N66U MerlinWRT 3.0.0.4.374.33_beta3b
E3000 WDS Kong v21661
UnknownzD
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 19:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am pretty sure there are several problems for the web UI on latest BS build (I am not sure whether this is related to the firmware or not since I am using all the latest browser, but if it doesn't work on both Minefield (FF nightly) and Chrome dev build, it means there is a high chance that they are broken). And I need someone to confirm these as well (with IE / non-dev browser, and may on other builds as well).

1. The router name can be set as empty via web UI

You can set the router name as empty via web UI. Even there is a warning dialog when you press the save button, however the empty router name preference still get saved.

2. The wireless security page does not allow you to save or apply when you have chosen any security others than disabled and RADIUS so you have no way to set any AES key now.

In addition, I have found something bad comes back in telnet daemon.

1. It no longer recognize the Ctrl+H (^H) keystroke (Backspace in Windows telnet application) so I cannot delete the text any more after logged in
2. The username and router name got messed again, the string "\u@\h:\w\" is displayed instead of "user@router" is displayed.

Router Model : Buffalo WHR-HP-G54
DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/08/12) micro
(SVN revision 19342)
Upgraded from 177xx microplus EKO version
Has done erase nvram twice before and after upgrade.

P.S. So I would not recommend you to use this build yet as there are so many problems (unless you want to do all the things via telnet in Linux)

btw, I have no idea since which release have those problems included (as I am updating from 177xx instead of 18xxx, those things were working fine in 177xx EKO microplus build). So I guess I will try to fallback one by one later.

btw, someone please tests on these stuffs to confirm them as well (on micro build).

Edited : Ok, seems like the wifi security problem only comes from 19xxx (micro) build, EKO 18946 microplus build (assuming it using the same src code for web UI) does not have the same problem at all.
HeinekenPissr
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 13:04    Post subject: Scheduled Reboot Fails Reply with quote
I have the broadcom mega generic version of r19342 successfully loaded and working on my Linksys WRT350N.

What I continue to notice about this version and several earlier versions is that the scheduled reboot feature fails. It simply causes the router to hang and become unavailable to web-based access. Unplugging and replugging power fixes this.

[/b]

WRT54G v8.0 -Client Bridge w/ v24_final_micro
WRT350N v1.0 w/ v24_final_Mega
WRT54GL v1.1 w/ v24_final_mini
MrFidget
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 0:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi

Mega 60k on an E3200

No 5GHz Obviously, but can anyone answer why the bandwidth options are now 20,40 & Auto. What happened to 10MHz that was in the 18K builds ??

Cheers
Chris
jrscs
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 13:57    Post subject: Re: Scheduled Reboot Fails Reply with quote
HeinekenPissr wrote:
I have the broadcom mega generic version of r19342 successfully loaded and working on my Linksys WRT350N.

What I continue to notice about this version and several earlier versions is that the scheduled reboot feature fails. It simply causes the router to hang and become unavailable to web-based access. Unplugging and replugging power fixes this.

[/b]

Not seeing the scheduled reboot feature failure you describe on the e4200 and e2000. Daily reboots are working correctly. Using 19342 Big 60k on both.

Netgear R6400v2otp

Last edited by jrscs on Tue Jun 19, 2012 18:29; edited 1 time in total
danshuk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
Problems with OpenVPN on Netgear WNDR4000 running dd-wrt.v24-19342_NEWD-2_K2.6_mega-nv64k.bin:

TLS_ERROR: BIO read tls_read_plaintext error: error:1408F119:lib(20):func(143):reason(281)
TLS Error: TLS object -> incoming plaintext read error
TLS Error: TLS handshake failed

Using 2.2.0 from Optware with same config works fine.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: