Clearwave Access Control

Art2Fly
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15    Post subject: Clearwave Access Control Reply with quote
So I have my dd-wrt WRT54G connected into my apartment using the properties' ethernet. My apartment comes with built in internet, but just today they changed their service provider to Clearwave.

Now with clearwave they have an access control with a passcode. At first, my router couldn't even get to the access code webpage, but after changing the DNS settings to default (was using Google settings before) I was able to successfully log into it using my laptop. Got to the webpage, input my access code and voila works just fine. Problem is none of my other devices (Phones, Tablets, Video Game Consoles) can even connect to the dd-wrt router.

My question is that if there is some way to input the password and details for this clearwave isp into the router that way the devices themselves wouldn't have to.

If this is a little bit unclear I am sorry, just let me know and I'll try to clear things up for you guys.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: