TL-WA830RE v1 - 65MBit only with Virtual AP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
drdoolittle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:04    Post subject: TL-WA830RE v1 - 65MBit only with Virtual AP Reply with quote
Hi all,

I installed the latest TL-WA801ND v1 build 22118 from BrainSlayer on the above router which works really great as a client bridge. I get full 300MBit to my other router but when clients connect to the virtual AP (ath0.1) they only connect with 65MBit. The VAP shows a max rate of 144.444MBit in the status window.

I set the wireless settings to N-only and 40MHz Turbo at the ath0 interface.

I read that more people have this problem. How can i set the max rate of ath0.1 to 300MBit or have at least 130MBit connections to the VAP?

btw: I tried several other builds but to no avail.
Sponsor
drdoolittle
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
UPDATE:

i edited the /tmp/ath0_hostap.conf and added the noscan=1 option and changed [HT20] to [HT40-]. now inssider shows the VAP using the channels 6+2 and i can connect with 300mbit. dd wrt shows the connection still with 130mbit tx rate and 300mbit rx rate.

unfortunately the network speed didnt seem to have changed, the file copy speed is the same with HT20 and HT40?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: