WRT54GL and multi PPPoE connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
marcolino7
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:51    Post subject: WRT54GL and multi PPPoE connection Reply with quote
Hi,
in my country house I would like to use an ADSL. This ADSL is Time Billed, 2 Euro any hour billed each second.
I have last DDWRT version installed on.
When i connect with PPPoe Dial, provider start to Bill and stop when i disconnect.
In this way, I can use only 1 PC at time. My wife is not happy about this because she have to connect to Facebook even if I'm working Smile).
What I need is to connet more than one device to WRT via Cable or WiFi, and make a PPPoE dial on each device (PC, Tablet, Phone). When the 1st Device will dial PPPoE from WiFi, router should dial PPPoE over ADSL too and start Internet Connectio. When second device will dial PPPoE over Ethernet, this should navigate to internet, and so on, until last device will disconnect. Whan last device Disconnect, WRT shoul disconnet from ADSL also and Stop Billing. This permit me to control Billing. I tried Automatic Connection/Disconnectio with other routers, but sometimes PC try to access to internet and router will dial, and cost will be very high.
There is an option in "Services" session, called PPPoE Relay, can this option is what i need?

Thanks a lot for any helps.
Marco
Sponsor
marcolino7
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: