Custom Configuration in Samba in build 18767

wolfskin
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29    Post subject: Custom Configuration in Samba in build 18767 Reply with quote
Hi all,

I use the build of 18768 (03/18/12) in my TP-Link TP-WR1043ND. It is OK when disable the Custom Configuration and set the User and Share, but when I change to enable Custom Configuration, all the share with valid users cannot be access, system prompt the connection screen to let me input the User ID and Password, but it is looping and I ensure correct user id and password input.

I tried to change back to disable Custom Configuration, then copy the content of /tmp/smb.conf to notepad++, change all EOL to unix format and paste in Custom Configuration, but still the same.

Lastly, I tried disable the Custom Configuration again and add more share in the /tmp/smb.conf directly, it is OK.

Do you know why what wrong?

Thank you for your advice.

Last edited by wolfskin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01; edited 3 times in total
Sponsor
wolfskin
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
wolfskin
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Why move my post to Advanced Networking, I think this is the issue of Samba, it is not any relationship of Networking... Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: