WRT54G V5 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
jlromines
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 16:50    Post subject: WRT54G V5 Question Reply with quote
I have flashed DD-WRT but when I go to change the settings within the router to make it a repeater I change settings, hit save and it times out. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
joecop67
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Deleted.

Last edited by joecop67 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10; edited 1 time in total
jlromines
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
I used the one for just repeater, ill try to link it later when I get home from work. Didnt try the diff browser, been using firefox so ill try IE as well. Thanks for the reply and ill get mor einfo later tonight.

I was trying to convert the router into a repeater to get wireless into the other side of my house. Thanks
jlromines
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
Got Everything g2g except the important part. I can see, connect to the repeater but no internet and the top right hand corner does still say 0.0.0.0. Everything was perfect to the wiki, only thing that stood out was the security settings. The Main Router was wpas-psk [aes] but the only settings on the repeater were wpa2 personal and wpa2 personal mixed. Am I missing something?
jlromines
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
Failed to mention main router is a Netgeat wndr4500
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: