Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N - LEDs not blinking after update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
commodore
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 13:50    Post subject: Buffalo WHR-HP-G300N - LEDs not blinking after update Reply with quote
I upgraded the Buffalo router (WHR-HP-G300N) to the latest DD-WRT firmware build 19154 (the file is WHR-HP-G300N-pro_v24sp2-19154.zip).

Everything works fine, except for two things:

- The LEDs on either side of the device are not blinking when there's network activity (they just stay lit at all times). They seem to work OK when the device is booting up (e.g. DIAG is on while booting, and the others light up later on, and DIAG goes off).
- There are no log entries in Incoming Log section (I do have Log set to Enabled, log levels to High, and Dropped and Rejected to Enabled), although there should be entries displayed. (Not sure if this one is related to the new firmware, as I hadn't used it before.)

I performed the upgrade with "Reset to default/factory settings". What should I do to fix this? Could it be a build19154 bug?
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: