32 static public IP addresses

bigmatlem
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:24    Post subject: 32 static public IP addresses Reply with quote
OK here we go. I have a stack of 32 IP addresses public IP's. I utilize about 10 of them. Those 10 servers are currently attached to the internet with the public IP addresses in them. Now I just bought a Asus RT-N16 with DD Wrt and I want to put them behind the wall so to speak.

If I am correct when someone types in example.com it will give the public IP address off to the router and then the router can then translate where it is in the 192 address section.

If not can someone clarify how I'm going to get this done?
Sponsor
bigmatlem
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:18    Post subject: where is it? Reply with quote
Where do I access the guts of the thing? I'm running dd-wrt on an asus rt-n16 router. It works with the web interface but how do I get to put in the iptables etc? I can't find where to do this on the web interface.

HELP!
bigmatlem
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 19:37    Post subject: Found it Reply with quote
I feel dumber than a moss covered rock. If I had just read the thing rather than skim it I would have seen the general commands area.

DUH!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Advanced Networking All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: