DIR-615 D3 Vlan and WAN NAT problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
exatto
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 0:07    Post subject: DIR-615 D3 Vlan and WAN NAT problem Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I love the extra options DD-WRT has given me, but I have 2 rather annoying problems.

My Router is a D-Link DIR-615 D3

1: I need two extra WAN-ports on my router and have been following this guide:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Switched_Ports
Under the usage examples there is a perfect explanation of how to do it. I change 2 ports and everything seems to be working, the settings stick after the reboot, but unfortunately both ports gives their connected devices still a LAN ip-address. What can I do to fix this?

2: I also need to connect to a server on my LAN-network through it's WAN ip-address. Outside of my network this isn't a problem, but when I'm in the LAN, it doesn't resolve. I think this option under the security tab is the culprit: 'Filter WAN NAT Redirection'. But despite being unchecked it still doesn't work. I read somewhere that there was a bug but don't recall exactly what it was. Can this be fixed?

Many many thanks.
Sponsor
exatto
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 22:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can somebody please try to answer this?
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: