Airlink 101 AR690W

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
enesha
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:00    Post subject: Airlink 101 AR690W Reply with quote
Evening all.

I have been trying to get dd-wrt on this router all day. When I try from web interface it says a bad image. Trying to get to recovery web interface by pressing reset while powering up, without any luck. Pages for this and the 670 are almost non existent on here. Anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong and how to get to the recovery page? Thanks Smile
Sponsor
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
read:
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:11    Post subject: ar690 Reply with quote
Heya

Well thanks for the reply, but you were not very helpful. I have searched and search all over the net and this site. If you can find the information with a little search fu - I would just love to see it and would gladly admit I failed somehow. Otherwise I still need help without the sauce Wink
rknox
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 0:09    Post subject: How to find working ar690w image Reply with quote
Enesha,

I had similar frustration trying to find the right build. As far as I know it is not in the official database. Brainslayer posted it in a thread, but the tricky part is that you will not see the download link unless you are logged in - this confused me for some time.

Here's the link:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=73341&start=0
The download link for the working ar690w is right near the end of the thread - go to the end and work back a few posts. Make sure you are logged in! I have been using this on my ar690w for over a year - no problems.

rknox
enesha
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 20:44    Post subject: THANKS Reply with quote
thank you very much. I had been looking at the thread before, but you are the first one to tell me I need to log in first. It just looked normal for any phpbb.

You are one of the more helpful people here Smile I can't believe that NOT one single other person could tell me to log in.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: