How can I enable multiwan round robbin between PPPOE and 3G?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
albertoglezc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:48    Post subject: How can I enable multiwan round robbin between PPPOE and 3G? Reply with quote
Hi all,

After searching and reading a lot of info I can't find or understand how to configure my Netgear WNDR3700 running with DD-WRT with multiwan using a ADSL and 3G.

Here is my actual scenario:

ADSL Router acting like a ADSL-Ethernet Bridge
|
WNDR3700 running DD-WRT (connecting with PPPOE)

My ADSL is very slow (3Mbps download - 300Kbps upload). I have a USB 3G (ZTE M190 from Telefonica SPAIN) with actual 2Mbps download - 300Kbps upload.

I would like to configure my WNDR3700 with multiwan using 3G and PPOE with round robbin to increase a bit my download and upload rate.

I know that TCP connections needs to use the same path and I know that HTTP downloads can't benefit with this configuration, but with multiple connections I can use more bandwidth...

After reading a lot of info with configs like that, I read scenarios that uses 1 port of LAN to use multiwan or some scenarios like 3G as a failover connection but, after reading a lot I'm very confused...

I can connect from WNDR3700 using the 3G without any problems and I can connect with PPPOE without any problems, but... How can I do this config?

Can someone explain how can it be done?
Sponsor
albertoglezc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can someone say me if my config is supported or if I'm trying to do a strange config?
albertoglezc
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anybody knows how to make this config?

Thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: