Cannot create a partition in flash

eoc2611p
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 19:55    Post subject: Cannot create a partition in flash Reply with quote
get an error message all the times
Sponsor
eoc2611p
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote
Okay, this problem was fixed by inserting the command "fis init -f".
I managed to do all the steps listed on the Flashing Guide and porting to DD-WRT Guide, obviously i could not use the ddwrt.bin for the EOC2611P as it won't let me download it, so i did try first with the original 2610(not 2611) .bin, then i try to rename the .img 2611 version into .bin and see if it would make any differences but nothing to do.
When i try to open 192.168.1.1 i just get a blank white error page, IE could not open the page.
The LAN and Power leds are alive on the device and i even get a response when i ping that address, i am running out of ideas, what should i try to make it work????
eoc2611p
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 22:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
ping screenshot
eoc2611p
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
I forgot to mention, that at the step where it says that it would take between 10-15 minutes, my computer taked little more than 1(one) minute, i am not sure if it's because i have a particularly good pc or perhaps something went wrong without giving out any warnings, maybe this can be of some help in pin-pointing the problem, no ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Senao Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: