WRT160Nv3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
alwaysbless
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 15:52    Post subject: WRT160Nv3 Reply with quote
I have been trying to get this device to go into management mode for two days now! I have tried every recovery technique possible according to the wiki and the linked threads and nothing seems to be working. I have tried to access it in 3 different browsers (chrome, ie, and ff) and the only thing I am able to access using 192.168.1.1 is the Linksys web interface it never brings up the management mode page. Would I be alright to install this directly from the web gui? Or are there any techniques that those who have been able to flash a v3 would care to share cause im a complete loss here! I upgraded my wrt54g2 last weekend and it took 5 minutes so I thought this would be just as easy.. The directions are kinda vague in a few aspects so maybe someone can clarify (1) after the last 30 seconds of the 30-30-30 reset do you release the pin immediately and type in the 192.168.1.1? or do you wait for the power led to become steady. (2) When you start the 30-30-30 reset do you do it from when the unit is fully booted or do you plug power in and immediately start holding the reset? Thx guys
Sponsor
alwaysbless
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just an update for anyone else who exp. problems with the v3. I upgrade the fw via the web gui and its working perfectly now. Took even less time then the wrt54g2 - so if you are having issues with management mode might want to give it a try guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: