Brand NEW Netgear WNDR3700v2 non-commercial only 1 left

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 17:26    Post subject: Brand NEW Netgear WNDR3700v2 non-commercial only 1 left Reply with quote
Hello, dont get me wrong i am a non-commercial guy i only sell stuff that has to do with my router hobby, i had a brick one and i asked a new one from the shop and so i got it but i never used it was laying here for backup-router but i thought maby there is someone here interested in it?The one for sell is BRAND NEW! u can see as the package is foiled, the price i ask for it is 70,- euro exclusive sendingcosts that depends on wich country u live, i am from the netherlands.
Have only 1! it is for EU use only as far as i know.
For more info PM me!

EMAIL=verkoop12 AT linuxmail DOT org
when mail close the spaces.

Greets Gekko2013

Last edited by gekko2013 on Fri May 31, 2013 2:14; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 17:46    Post subject: DNMA92 Atheros: 802.11a/b/g/n mPCI Card Reply with quote
Hello, i looked true my stuff and i also found this unused DNMA92 Atheros: 802.11a/b/g/n mPCI Card, u guys can have it for 35,- euro exclusive sending costs, i took it out my new routerstation pro board see also specs;

The DNMA-92 is an 802.11n a/b/g wifi 2x2 mini-PCI module designed specifically for directly dual-band (2.4/5GHz) integration on DSL motherboards, easing carrier manufacturer’s design cycles to accelerate time-to-market that demand robust link quality and maximum price/performance ratio. Setting new standards in price/performance ratio, range, reliability, and power consumption, DNMA-92 delivers the ultimate wireless triple play experience for video, voice, and data transmission in the home, for the business, and on the road.

Atheros AR9220 single-chip and 2 antennas design supports 2 simultaneous traffic MIMO streams using up to 2 integrated Tx and Rx assuring a higher quality experience to enhance user’s satisfaction.

Benefits:

Dual band 802.11 a/b/g/n support 2Tx/2Rx to enable data rate up to 300Mbps link rate for 40MHz channel, six times the throughput of 802.11a and 802.11g.
Supported by ath9k providing Linux kernel AP/Station/IBSS/Monitor/Mesh/WDS-mode drivers for industrial, academic, or personal projects at highest flexibility and lowest cost.
Atheros Linux SDK for AP and client-mode sub-license available by project.
Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux drivers enable manufacturers to quickly and easily bring new bandwidth intensive applications to market with trouble-free WiFi integration.
802.11n compliance effectively interoperates with other chipsets.
Supports IEEE 802.11a/802.11b/802.11g backward compatibility allowing inter-operability among multiple wifi networks.
Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, IEEE 802.1x authentication, AES and TKIP encryption.
Higher Performance than MB92 Reference Design.
4dB Tx linearity improvement over standard MB92 design at HT40_MCS15 @ 5.795 GHz.
Higher Tx throughput at multiple distances
REACH and RoHS Compliant

Specification:

Atheros® AR9220 chipset
32-bit miniPCI Type IIIA: 59.6mm (L) x 50.8mm (W) x 5.5mm (H)
Two SMT Hirose U.FL ultra-miniature coaxial antenna connectors
Manufacturer OS support: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux
Download the FreeBSD driver or look in the kernel tree. See wi, atw, ath(4)
The OpenBSD athn driver supports a wide variety of Atheros 802.11n devices, ranging from the AR5008 up to the AR9287: See athn on this page.
See specification sheet for power consumption, receiver sensitivity, operation distance, etc.
Visual how to install in a laptop.
DriverGuide.com Atheros Drivers
FCCID: NKR-DNMA-92.

Interested? PM me i really only have one.

Greets Gekko2013
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 17:57    Post subject: 2 Free only shipping costs high-mPCI Netgear cards Marvell Reply with quote
Hello, i have 2 free WNR300T and wnr800t netgear mPCI cards here ,they provide mimo and are 300mbps extreme fast cards but to big for a router station pro but if u could use them for educational proposes or whatever than u can get them for free, u only need to pay the shipping/sending costs nothing more!
I have no time to use them myself, i only know they are good working used cards.

The chipset is from Marvell 88W8361P - BEM1 -FN52861.1 - 0619 - A3P TW this is the chip code.

PM me for the free cards!

Greets Gekko2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: