HELLO NEED HELP ABOUT TPLINK 7510n V2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
samiaa71
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:52    Post subject: HELLO NEED HELP ABOUT TPLINK 7510n V2 Reply with quote
HELLO I HAVE NEW TP 7510n V2

I WANT TO MAKE IT SENDING DATA TO OTHER ACCESS POOINT IN THIS FREQUENCY OF DDWRT
213 (2192 MHz)

HOW ACN I HAVE THIS IF POSSIBLE
Sponsor
KrypteX
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Here: http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=991785#991785
samiaa71
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 19:00    Post subject: HELLO NEED HELP ABOUT TPLINK 7510n V2 Reply with quote
thanks mate for the help
please i want just your help again

can i upload your file dirctly to tplink 7510
and to pay for supper channel ?
or what are all files needs to convert it to wrdt and
how can i turn it back if anything fail
thanx
ian5142
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:24    Post subject: Factory Revert and dd-wrt upgrade Reply with quote
First of all, usually you can upgrade to dd-wrt firmware via the factory upgrade screen. Some newer TP-Link routers require you to TFTP the first dd-wrt image over.

Definitely for the first flash to dd-wrt, but ideally for all flashes, plug an ethernet cable from the computer to the router, don't use wireless to transfer the upgrade file.

TFTP details if you require them: https://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Tftp_flash (Use the Linksys TFTP GUI, its easier)

If you want to revert to factory firmware, you can usually just upload it to the dd-wrt upgrade screen. Make sure it does not have the word boot in the name of the file, if it does you need to cut off part of the image.

Some dd-wrt wiki pages are up to date, others are not. PM me if you find an old one.

Atheros:
Netgear R7800 x3 - WDS AP / station, gateway, QoS
TP-Link Archer C7 v2 x2 - WDS Station
TP-Link TL-WDR3600 v1 - WDS Station
TP-Link 841nd v8 - NU
D-Link 615 C1/E3/I1 x 7 - 1 WDS station
D-Link 825 B1 - NU
D-Link 862L A1 x2 - WDS Station
Netgear WNDR3700v2 - NU
UBNT loco M2 x2 - airOS

Broadcom
Linksys EA6400 - Gateway, QoS
Asus N66U - AP
Netgear WNDR3700v3 - not used
MediaTek
UBNT EdgeRouter X - switch
VictorRamos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 14:19    Post subject: Re: HELLO NEED HELP ABOUT TPLINK 7510n V2 Reply with quote
samiaa71 wrote:
HELLO I HAVE NEW TP 7510n V2

I WANT TO MAKE IT SENDING DATA TO OTHER ACCESS POOINT IN THIS FREQUENCY OF DDWRT
213 (2192 MHz)

HOW ACN I HAVE THIS IF POSSIBLE

Really... NO...

7510 work un 5.8GHz band, whith release chanels you work in frecuency to maybe 4.7Ghz to 6.7GHz...

you need conect to 2.1GHz.. maybe conect if use a device standard in 2.4GHz... of course released channels...

Regards...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: