Bricked E1000v1- No Default Gateway

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
fkpichu1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 23:12    Post subject: Bricked E1000v1- No Default Gateway Reply with quote
You know, now I feel like an idiot for not properly reading the announcement and wikis. Now I ended up with a paperweight. Crying or Very sad

Anyways so what I did was upgrade to dd-wrt.v24-18946_NEWD_std-nokaid (which isn't K2.6). After the firmware update, it stopped showing a signal. When I plug it in, all the LEDs except for the WiFI signal light up for one second then after that the power LED flashes and then offs.
I read Note 6 of the Peacock Announcement and it says to ping to 192.168.1.1. I had no responses because when I typed ipconfig /all in CMD it had nothing next to Default Gateway. What does mean? How do I fix this (and I'm not really eager to open up my router and JTAG)?

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsor
fkpichu1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
If I have no luck, I may pay someone to debrick with JTAG depending on how cheap it it.But only if I can't fix it myself.
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wiki: serial recovery. You could try tftp the proper LINKSYS firmware to the router, but it probably won't work. Peacock note 6 has all the steps so that it what you should follow to fix it yourself.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: