Any DD-WRT Interest in ubiquiti Edgerouter Lite ?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
artm wrote:
Well, thanks to the non-existent DD-WRT support for this router, I managed to purchase one and set it up with EdgeOS.

Between the setup wizards and online community support, it was rather simple to configure. There is nothing you can do in DD-WRT that you cannot do in EdgeOS. Sure, the learning curve is new and more extensive but there is no other choice for this router.

Between this router and a Unifi UAP-Pro I am better off than a traditional alI have ever been with a traditional, consumer-grade router.

dd-wrt works without any problems on the Edgerouter Lite 3 and the Edgerouter Pro 8.. I have posted instructions on how to install dd-wrt on these devices in this forum.

The er3-lite you just remove the USB drive and write the dd-wrt image fie with win32image on a windows machine to the USB drive then put it in the edgerouter and you have dd-wrt.

Regards,
Fractal

Mod note 03.27.24: Topic locked and split. Not going to be a catch-all circular cesspool device thread that balloons into 200 pages.
Sponsor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Display posts from previous:    Page 8 of 8
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: