Buffalo WZR-1750DHP Flashing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Diamond
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:12    Post subject: How to flash from dd-wrt to stock firmware 2.27 Reply with quote
Hello,

I bought buffalo wzr-1750dhp with stock buffalo firmware 2.27 then be able to upgrade to dd-wrt. How can I revert back to firmware 2.27?

Thank you.
Sponsor
Wildlion
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
How I was able to revert was to flash Buffalo's version of dd-wrt and then flash regular buffalo stock firmware over it.... The link i had for Buffalo's version here
is dead now probably because they are trying to limit dd-wrt from their devices. Newer versions of the stock firmware really limit/make it hard to do so.
Omegapsy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
So I have one of these routers that was given to me in a bricked state. I have already tried to access the router via a USB to TTL serial connector, only to get nothing out of it. The router takes power and all four of the LAN leds as well as the WAN led coes on. No other lights on the router turn on.

Is there anything anyone can show me per-say that could possibly bring this router back from the dead?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 Display posts from previous:    Page 33 of 33
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: