D link DIR-615. Repeater Bridge config and virtual interface

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
greybeard
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:44    Post subject: D link DIR-615. Repeater Bridge config and virtual interface Reply with quote
Hi. I have successfully managed to install DD-Wrt on my router. I have configured as a repeater bridge and I can now access the the internet through the ports on physical ports on the router.

The problem is that now my wireless internet goes off intermittently when using my laptop.

I understand that this has to do with the virtual interfaces settings. I have given the SSID in this section the same name as the router which is connected to the internet. However this SSID show's up twice in the list of available wireless networks.

I am able to connect to the internet wirelessly at the moment and I am getting internet through the ports on the DD-WRT router but I am worried this will change as Im not sure what Im doing wrong/right.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: