TL-WDR3600 intermittent slowdown WIRED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
eyaller
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks Lom

tried now and flashed the new build. its the same when connecting directly to the cable modem and making a speed test - internet download is intermittent and fluctuate. the minute i place the old switch between the router and modem - it works well.

maybe next build.
Sponsor
efarshe
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,
Is the latest build fixed this problem??
I tried to put a switch between my modem and WDR3600 router and it worked perfect even with VPN,
Please tell me if anybody had the latest build working find with that?
BR, Sherif//
efarshe
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 16:50    Post subject: Anybody tried the build r23838 Reply with quote
Hi Again,
Anybody tried the build r23838 on WDR3600?
R/\ZV/\N
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 21:33    Post subject: Re: Anybody tried the build r23838 Reply with quote
efarshe wrote:
Hi Again,
Anybody tried the build r23838 on WDR3600?

Yeah, sure. Everybody from here (and there is a lot of users posts with WDR3600), doh!
It works flawless (at least in my case).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi guys I have the wdr3600 also and flashed it with the last build 24 sp2 11 11 2014, I still have issues, like sometimes the wifi speeds drop to 9mbps when I am 68dbm on the device and the stock fw gives me 38 to 40 on 70 dbm and also wifi keeps likes crashing I see ssid but devices fail to connect, will have to restart the router, and last thing I notest I have a second router wr741nd witch I use as a client bridge the problem is the bridge keeps dropping and does not reconnect till I restart them, now I reverted wdr3600 back to stock keeping wr741 running ddwrt client bridge and the bridge never drop again.
moonlightinred
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 19:58    Post subject: Moving from OpenWRT to DD-WRT Reply with quote
I didn't find it after a brief search and didn't want to start another thread (unless I should?)...I've currently got the latest build of OpenWRT/Gargoyle on my 3600 and I've been having a lot of WiFi drops (either WiFi disappearing altogether or just prolonged bouts of Limited Connectivity).

Anyway, I'd like to try out DD-WRT on the unit, see if that fixes the issue. Do I need to do anything different than the "standard" process for flashing DD-WRT? Or because I've got another third-party firmware on there, do I need to revert to stock, first?
knopv
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi I have a TP Link WDR3600 V1.2 and flashed the latest build on Saturday since I have the same problem. Good speeds and after a while it drops the signal complete. New FW did not bring any change. So I guess I have to give up on DD-WRT and go back to stock...
milanmk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 15:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
Try flashing to build 24160. I have been using it since more than six months without any WiFi issue.
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: