TL-WR841n Repeater Bridge mode_no emition of Imagenio signal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Juloju
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 14:46    Post subject: TL-WR841n Repeater Bridge mode_no emition of Imagenio signal Reply with quote
Hi all,

I've got Imagenio, a group of TV channels, my internet provider offers toguether with its internet service. The primary modem-router cast the channels signal properly, wirelessly and through its wire ports.

At the same time I've got a TL-WR841 with DD-WRT in repeater bridge mode to expand the signal of that primary router. It does its job with internet but it doesn't emit any signal of any TV channels, either by wire ports or wireless, which the primary router sends.

I need some help about the parameters I should enter in the DD-WRT configuration to receive and send Imagenio's channels, if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Edition:
I should add 2 details:
1. The second router casts the signal, or it tryes, because entering in State->Bandwidth the signal line arises from less than 1 Gbps up to nearly 3 Gbps when I try to open the channels on the connected PC, and it keeps it going, but at the same time my conection to internet fails, and the screen doesn't show any pictures of the channel. (I can only have 4 Gigas where I live).

2. Someone suggested me it has something to do with de IGMP snooping, but, if that is correct, I don't know how to stablish these parameters correctly and suitably.

Any possible help is welcome.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: