ASUS RT-N13U FS support request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
kroysoft
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 17:04    Post subject: ASUS RT-N13U FS support request Reply with quote
Hello,

My name is Charles and I have an Asus RT-N13U router with latest dd-wrt build running on it. I've read on some older pages that this router can have USB drive support - if the filesystem kernel modules are loaded manually. I've extracted the missing modules from the RT-N13UB1's firmware.
Unfortunately these infos seem inaccurate with lately builds, because I can't get it to work: no matter what I'm trying to do I get some messages about missing kernel symbol exports. I'm not a linux expert (quite the contrary, actually), but after some research on the dd-wrt's linux kernel sources I've come to the conclusion that those symbols should be exported in the latest build...
I can't see the reason why those symbols are missing? Could anybody help me on this?
If there are really missing exports, is it possible to put them back to the 4MB firmware again?
Sponsor
kroysoft
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
...so there's nobody who could help - or was my question so stupid or inexplicable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: