Linksys 3200: 30/30/30 procedure not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
stromateic
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 22:41    Post subject: Linksys 3200: 30/30/30 procedure not working Reply with quote
Hello,
I've got a Linksys 3200 about one year ago and installed Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (07/20/12) mega
I configured it and it worked just.. perfect.
Now I need to change some settings but I lost my password.
I tried 30/30/30 procedure many times, but it doesn't seem to work. Sad
The router still functions properly (wireless is working,it does answer ping requests, http, ssh) but I cannot login to it (invalid credentials) and the 30/30/30 reset procedure doesn't work in order to change the password.
After I did the 30/30/30 procedure it didn't even change it's ip address and obviously the password didn't reset to default.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Stro
Sponsor
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 0:14    Post subject: Re: Linksys 3200: 30/30/30 procedure not working Reply with quote
stromateic wrote:
Any ideas?

Yep.. Use the reset button on the bottom of the router, not the wps button on the back.

You will need to stick a paperclip or somthing in the hole.. It should also have a red sticker on it stating "reset" Razz

Have fun..

Navigation

Jump to: