Port Forward, Port Triggering Problem

clocker
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 19:38    Post subject: Port Forward, Port Triggering Problem Reply with quote
I use utorrent and I was able to port forward just fine. Then after a while it does not work.

For some reason my ports are blocked.

Anyhow I am using v24 beta software and I have given the pc that uses torrents a static ip address in addition i have dmz the particular ip address but the port still seems to be blocked. 6881 and 6889. I have clicked and unlicked universal plug and play turned off the firewall etc.

Any suggestions?

thanks
Sponsor
svenski
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 19:51    Post subject: Re: Port Forward, Port Triggering Problem Reply with quote
clocker wrote:
I use utorrent and I was able to port forward just fine. Then after a while it does not work.

For some reason my ports are blocked.

Anyhow I am using v24 beta software and I have given the pc that uses torrents a static ip address in addition i have dmz the particular ip address but the port still seems to be blocked. 6881 and 6889. I have clicked and unlicked universal plug and play turned off the firewall etc.

Any suggestions?

thanks

what hardware do you use?
I have the same problem with UDP timeouts on my Belkin F5D7230 v1222 using V24 pre-RC4 (also applied to RC3). disabling the firewall in router and/or putting host in DMZ did not work either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: