BANDWITH MONITOR PROBLEM! on Version 8 DD-WRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
SubZ3r0
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 20:58    Post subject: BANDWITH MONITOR PROBLEM! on Version 8 DD-WRT Reply with quote
When i go to the bandwith section to view the bandwith usage.....it wants me to download a "graph_if.svg" file....and no monitoring is goin on?....am i missing something..... im using vista... is it a java related problem?... any help is appreciated. thanks ahead of time
Sponsor
slimey
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:42    Post subject: Re: BANDWITH MONITOR PROBLEM! on Version 8 DD-WRT Reply with quote
SubZ3r0 wrote:
When i go to the bandwith section to view the bandwith usage.....it wants me to download a "graph_if.svg" file....and no monitoring is goin on?....am i missing something..... im using vista... is it a java related problem?... any help is appreciated. thanks ahead of time

try installing the lastest svg viewer from adobe if using ie, firefox should be able to work fine without it.
SubZ3r0
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks....thats exactly what it waz... woo... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: