WRT150N and reflash to Linksys firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Edtek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 22:39    Post subject: WRT150N and reflash to Linksys firmware Reply with quote
I flashed my wrt150n to the latest DDWRT and my wireless is very unstable, and setting static ip addresses won't "stick".

So how do I flash back to the Linksys firmware (so I can get rid of this router) and use my WRT54GL that works perfectly with it?

I searched, but there is no topics specific to this router. Can I just load the default firmware like a normal firmware hardware upgrade?
Sponsor
frass2000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 16:01    Post subject: Reply with quote
i also have one of these routers and would like to know the process of going back to the manufacturer firmware, im not having any problems with it but just incase
samab
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have two wrt150n --- both were flashed to dd-wrt (one as a AP and the second one as a repeater bridge).

But the dd-wrt firmware doesn't play nice with auto channels --- always put my router on channel 14 so I flashed one of the wrt150n back to the linksys firmware as a AP.

Just do a 30-30-30 reset before you flash it to the linksys firmware and do it with internet explorer (not firefox).

You can flash the wrt150n with the original linksys wrt160n firmware --- read the readme file and you will find that the 1.02.2 firmware for the wrt160n is compatible with the wrt150n. I have done it --- and you will have the top "reserved" button working for auto WPS setup and support for LELA 3.0.

https://update.linksys.com/autoupdate/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: