step one and brick?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
guide2mt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 23:26    Post subject: step one and brick? Reply with quote
Well I thought I had it all figured out. I started as you instructed and first updated the linksys firmware. And thought all was good till redoot. Now power button led just blinkes. I have been trying to ping and don't seem to get a response from the router. Have tried the constant ping and reboot. Only thing I might not have the correct ip setting. Or its just a cool paperweight. I did reformat and it said it completed. I logged in and all seemed good. Rebooted and thats when it didn't work anymore. Linksys wrt54g v3. Next move ??
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 16:29    Post subject: Re: step one and brick? Reply with quote
guide2mt wrote:
Next move ??

Read the peacock announcement carefully.

LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: