TL-WR841N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Besnada
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 16:25    Post subject: TL-WR841N Reply with quote
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am completely new to this whole modding routers deal.I previously a TL-WR841N and tried to put DD-WRT on it by myself with SOME research done but I managed to bust it up completely. I'd like to ask you guys to please guide me on how to identify the correct version of DD-WRT I have to put.

Thanks.
Sponsor
jwoods
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 17:16    Post subject: Re: TL-WR841N Reply with quote
Besnada wrote:
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am completely new to this whole modding routers deal.I previously a TL-WR841N and tried to put DD-WRT on it by myself with SOME research done but I managed to bust it up completely. I'd like to ask you guys to please guide me on how to identify the correct version of DD-WRT I have to put.

Thanks.

You need to first determine which version of the WR841N you are using.

When you say "bust it up completely", is your router bricked?
Besnada
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 20:20    Post subject: Re: TL-WR841N Reply with quote
jwoods wrote:
Besnada wrote:

Thanks.

You need to first determine which version of the WR841N you are using.

When you say "bust it up completely", is your router bricked?

How do I see what version it is?And yes,I installled the wrong software on it and it ceased to work.Would infinitely RR itself n wont recognise any cable.I got a new one which now I hope i'll get the right firmware
js1662
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
Check this: http://www.tplink.ca/en/faq-46.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: