Help

montarbo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 16:58    Post subject: Help Reply with quote
Dear community!

I'm a new user with not much knowledge at this field. I got a used nanostation5 which i need help with.

The matter is i cant login to UI page of the device. I did follow all the steps by the book from the official setup/ configuration guide. I did the wiki procedure. I tried with putty but nothing works. I published problem at ubnt forum but no help. The matter is that as soon as I attach the poe line the device fires up but I notice that first signal led blinks red for a fraction of a second ( the power stays then solid green ). Then when connecting the LAN cable the LAN led blinks non stop and fast. I cant ping the device at all while trying the wiki procedure which is why I never could push firmware. I can see the device in putty, login and even get to redboot but as soon as I attach the LAN cable I get nonstop message about bad receive. Iam attaching few pic showing the messages. As you also can see the pinging is not getting through coz all it return is the laptop ip while on wifi or without * which is the one manually entered.

This makes me think its a hardware issue, or may be I am wrong here?. Any help would be appreciated. I know its an old device and as ubnt community addressed may be not worthy trying to fix but I have god skills soldering and a hint I right direction would do a lot. [/img]
Sponsor
stellahenseg
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
Was this resolved?
montarbo
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not yet, any suggestions? pointing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: