TP-Link WR740N V4 - WiFi Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
blackystrat
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:03    Post subject: TP-Link WR740N V4 - WiFi Problem Reply with quote
This is my first post in this forum and I have read the rules as much as I could. Still if I break any of your forum rules, it would be totally unintentional

I flashed my router WR740N V4 with the suggested build of DD-WRT from the router database (build - 21061). Everything was set up fine and I am getting internet access on my PC which is connected via Ethernet

However, I am unable to connect my Galaxy Nexus to the wifi. The encryption I am using is WPA2 Personal + AES

I saw another thread where the OP was having similar problem and was suggested to downgrade to an earlier build

Ref -http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=747602

But I am not sure from where I can get the DD-WRT previous builds. Also please suggest which build should I go for. Should I go for 19519 as suggested in the above thread or is there another build I should use?

Thanks a lot in advance
Sponsor
st1000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:52    Post subject: Re: TP-Link WR740N V4 - WiFi Problem Reply with quote
below setting is working on my WR740N V4.21 @ build r23598
The encryption: WPA2 Personal + AES

ps. I erase my SSID in attached PO,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: