Build for E4200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
rhfritz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:54    Post subject: e4200 in bridge modes? Reply with quote
SteveJenkins wrote:

So for now, I'm still running (and recommending) 23040 as the most stable and best performing build for the Linksys E4200 v1.

http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2013/01/my-cisco-linksys-e4200-dd-wrt-settings-for-max-speed/

(link is also always in my sig)

Steve, are you running any of your e4200's as bridges?

I've now flashed to the recommended kingkong-nv60k-broadcom-22000M.bin, and all of the issues in my above post are the same. And for the heck of it, I did a 30-30-30 before flashing, after flashing. And then for good measure I flashed the same version again followed by a 30-30-30. wl1 on the bridge will not keep the selected channel. And every attempt to change it causes wl0 or wl1 to change. It's maddening.
Sponsor
tirtawn
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 17:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
SteveJenkins wrote:

So for now, I'm still running (and recommending) 23040 as the most stable and best performing build for the Linksys E4200 v1.

http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2013/01/my-cisco-linksys-e4200-dd-wrt-settings-for-max-speed/

(link is also always in my sig)

Steve,

23040 is affected by the heartbleed if you are running the openvpn/mega version.
*Sigh*, so should we upgrade now to unstable version to avoid the heartbleed ?
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 19:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Click on that link. You'll see he actually recommends a kong build which has the heartbleed fix in.

*Sigh*

Navigation

Jump to: